Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps
Divizend is on an audacious and incredibly rewarding mission: to pave the way for people everywhere to lead more successful financial lives. We value trust, teamwork, and adaptability.
The Infrastructure team within Divizend is building the backbone of this mission, from ingesting data and making it accessible to our UI, research and trading services to managing people's money and investment to external market integration with various fintech services.
Financial Markets are never down, so our systems can’t be down either - you will make that happen!
What you will do
- Work with SWE’s to design and build highly available, multi-cloud systems
- Build deployment systems and processes that enable us to rapidly update our systems
- Create a monitoring infrastructure that gives us visibility into the state of our systems and alerts when
- Designing and performing disaster & recovery drills and processes
- Conducting Post-Incident Reviews and driving improvements to practices, systems and processes.
- Capacity planning and forecasting to ensure that our services scale ahead of our business
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of working in a similar role
- You have hands-on experience with either GCP or Azure (bonus for knowing both)
- You have extensive experience with Linux, containerization systems like Kubernetes and Docker and a wide variety of storage systems (Databases, Spanner…)
- You have experience with security concepts and configuration (permissions, service accounts …)
- You have experience coding with BASH and Python
- Bonus: You have knowledge with fintech / financial market services!
Remote, preferably in Europe timezone
Apply via email to [email protected].