Full Stack Developer (Web)
As a software engineer at Divizend, you’ll develop next-generation technologies that create a better way for users to manage their financial lives.
In this role, you’ll work with internal domain experts, engineers and operations to ideate, prioritize, define, prototype, develop, test, and iterate on our internal investment and asset management tools. The focus will be on making huge amounts of data available in an efficient way to understand the status of our strategies and systems that will enable us to make fast, data-driven decisions.
We're looking for engineers who are versatile and enthusiastic about taking on new problems as our fast-paced business rapidly evolves.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing and coding a fintech web app - including integrating in backend systems
- Being involved in the whole life cycle of the software development – from collecting requirements and iterating on design to implementation and testing
- Collaborating closely with domain experts, engineers, and other cross-functional teams
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience with full stack development (React, Redux, TypeScript, Node.js, Neo4j)
- Practical experience in information design and data visualization
- Cloud development (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is a plus
Remote, preferably in Europe timezone
Apply via email to [email protected].