- Research national and international securities API standards, as well as bank-specific securities APIs.
- For bank-specific APIs, evaluate them in their respective sandbox environment, then implement them as new modules for our securities aggregation API (SecAPI).
- For API standards applicable across many banks in a certain country or region, research reference implementations and possibly implement a framework to be plugged in to the SecAPI.
- Collaborate in international API standardization committees Divizend is a member of, such as the OpenWealth Association.
- Strong experience in programming with different APIs and a strong desire to research, evaluate, test, integrate and find a common abstraction between new APIs
- Good communication skills for collaborating in committees like OpenWealth
- Experience in Open Banking APIs (PSD2, FinTS, bank-specific APIs) is a plus
Apply via email to [email protected].