API Integration Engineer
Divizend is on an audacious and incredibly rewarding mission: to pave the way for people everywhere to lead more successful financial lives. As a software engineer at Divizend, you’ll develop next-generation technologies that create a better way for users to manage their financial lives. We value trust, teamwork, and adaptability.
You’ll work with a team of product managers, designers, machine learning researchers, and investment professionals to ideate, prioritize, define, prototype, develop, test, and iterate on the software that will fundamentally change our users’ relationships with their money.
We're looking for engineers who are versatile and enthusiastic about taking on new problems as our fast-paced business rapidly evolves.
What you will do
- You will be designing and coding full stack, backend, or frontend features
- One focus of your work will be to integrate APIs of third parties into our platforms to improve connectivity to banks and related services
- You will collaborate in the whole life cycle of the software development – from collecting requirements and iterating on design to implementation and testing
- You will partner closely with product managers, user experience designers, and other cross-functional teams
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- You have 4+ years of experience with full stack, mobile, and/or cloud development (Google Cloud, Azure)
- You must be authorized to work in the European Union
Remote, preferably in Europe timezone
Apply via email to [email protected].